The course is focused to introduce programming to people who never did any programming before, thus the course has a low pace and might be too slow for attendees who programmed in Python or another programming language already.
Please have a look at our Python introduction crash coures in case you have previous programming experience.
The content of the course is structured as follows:
- General Introduction
- Types and basic mathematical computations
- Introduction to PyCharm
- Branching (if / elif / else)
- Looping (for, while, break, continue)
- Working with strings
- Writing and reading files
- Container types (list, dictionaries)
- Writing own functions
Lessons are usually structured as follows:
- introductory presentation including repeating important concepts from the previous lesson and presenting and discussing solutions for the given home work
- introduction to the next topic
- independent learning based on the offered script
In addition to the lessons attendees will have to spend up to 5 hours per week for home work, please consider this if you apply for the course.
In case of further questions please contact email@example.com.